The 2011 earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tōhoku was a magnitude 9.0 (Mw) undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan on Friday 11 March 2011, with the epicentre approximately 70 kilometres (43 mi) east of the Oshika Peninsula of Tōhoku and the hypocenter at an underwater depth of approximately 30 km (19 mi). The earthquake is also often referred to in Japan as the Great East Japan earthquake and also known as the 2011 Tohoku earthquake.
View more random threads:
- STRANGEST Deep Sea Creatures
- Woman Dances On Nails
- 100 Years of Beauty - Episode 4: Korea...
- Just For Laughs: Honking For Change
- Terminator Salvation: Sci-Fi Thriller - 2009...
- Girls on the wings of planes flying
- Baby laughing laughing and laughing
- Recycling Computers
- Pie in face funny prank 3
- Drone Captures Destruction in Homs Syria