Heera Mandi meaning "Diamond Market", also known as Shahi Mohalla is a red-light district and a bazaar in Taxali Gate, Lahore, Pakistan. The market was originally the center of the city's tawaif culture in the Mughal era.
Lahore Walled City HEERA MANDI PT 1 / 4
Walled City Lahore Has 12 Gates. & 13th Mori
1. Raushnai Gate
2. Kashmiri Gate
3. Sheranwalla Gate ALSO CALLED . ( Khizri Gate)
4 The Yakki
5. Dehli Gate
6. Akbari Gate
7. Masti Gate ALSO CALLED ( MASJADI GATE )
8. Mochi Gate
9. Shah 'Almi Gate
10. Lahori Gate
13 T Mori Gate
View more random threads:
- How to paint your own beach scene on a...
- Most Beautiful Women Ever
- No one better than punjab police
- Cave Glow Worm
- Perth Hail Storm - 22nd March 2010
- Ants create a lifeboat in the Amazon jungle
- Hollywood movie production
- The Beach Boys - God only knows (1966) fully...
- DIY cracked heels remedy