The Kalandula Falls are waterfalls situated in the municipality of Kalandula, Malanje, Angola.
The Kalandula Falls are located on the river Lucala, the most important tributary of the Kwanza River. It is about 80 km from the city of Malanje, capital of the province and 420 km from Luanda, the capital. With a length of 410 meters and a height of 105, it is the largest of the 2nd Africa. "
View more random threads:
- Ride UK BMX
- Celine Dion introduces twins to the world on...
- Closest-Ever Probe of Sun is New NASA Mission
- An amazing video of NASA
- sunehray din PTV drama Part 08
- 9 years old
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 24
- World's heaviest Plane
- Shaolin monk walks on water for 125 meters,...
- The BEST Way To Open & Eat A Pomegranate