The last two components of the Incity Tower spire were put in place by helicopter on Sunday 21 June. This metallic spire, which measures 50 metres and weighs 25.9 tonnes, took the building to its final height of 200 metres. This confirms its position as the highest tower in Lyon and the third highest in France. Three aerial beacons and a lightning rod will now be placed at the top.
View more random threads:
- How to Clean Doors, Door Handles & Door...
- Magic fountain in Dubai
- Johnny Depp dons his pirate gear to visit a...
- Painting with screws
- Shahid Kapoor Clinic All Clear Commercial
- canon 600d / T3i still photography
- Nice ad FOR RECYCLING
- Shahbaz Sharif Habib Jalib
- funny stuff and crashes
- Eat, Fast & Live Longer