Caracas is a city with a population over three million, crammed into a valley in northern Venezuela. Over 2000-2010, Venezuela's oil revenues did not compensate for mismanagement of the city. The city's infrastructure deteriorated and Caracas residents are increasingly entrenched in slum areas. As of 2011, there was still no clear plan regarding how crime, poverty and severe traffic problems could be eradicated from the city.
View more random threads:
- Incredibly Talented Roller skaters
- Pakistani school Boy and National Anthem
- Mountain Pose Yoga Position
- Vodafone IPL Contest - Be the Star of the...
- First Out of Africa - The totally isolated...
- What Ensures Contentment in Old Age?
- South Beach, Florida
- John Roebling's Brooklyn Bridge
- Unbelievable Amazing Parrot
- Amazing lollipop artist