Start Menu 8 recaptures the navigation structure that you are familiar with from Windows 7. The Windows 8 interface, called Metro, did away with the Start button and replaced it with the flat-paneled menu used on Windows phones and tablets.
Start Menu 8 is a desktop customized tool for Windows users, designed especially to bring back the start button and start menu for Windows 8/8.1. By offering more flexible operations on start menu, Start Menu 8 enables to customizing new group at the start menu list, users could group any items together to get a quick start, also with a stronger searching engine, a whole disk search would be finished in seconds. It's a suitable Start Menu for Windows 8/8.1 and also multifunctional menu replacement for Windows 7/Vista
Click here to download Start Menu 8
View more random threads:
- Manage and maintain your Oracle databases...
- Notepad++ 5.3.1
- Solar System 3D Simulator 3
- Problem with your Laptop/Desktop Drivers???
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
- Encrypt Your Sensitive Data with this Open...
- WARNING PLEASE READ MSN MESSENGER USERS.
- ALZip 6.7
- Rising Antivirus 2009 Free Edition 21.22.30
- GoodSync 7.1.9