The Sacred Valley of the Incas - Pisaq, Ollaytantambo, Moras Salineras & Moray. The Sacred Valley is a region in Peru's Andean highlands. Along with the nearby town of Cusco and the ancient city of Machu Picchu, it formed the heart of the Inca Empire. Stretching roughly 60 kilometers, itís an area of fertile farmland and Spanish colonial villages like Pisac and Ollantaytambo. Pisac is known for its Sunday handicraft market and hilltop Incan citadel.
View more random threads:
- Forbidden Kingdom Blooper Reels & Outtakes -...
- Corsica Vacation Travel Video Guide
- ShaoLan: Learn to read Chinese ... with ease!
- Great Dog Show
- Funny Accidents originals
- Just For Laughs Part 1 0
- The Inflatable Car Bed by Karnap
- The Great London To Brighton Train Disaster
- Amazing Basketball Shots 3
- Part 5-Sarkar Raj-4 man show