A stroll on roads less traveled. The beauty of Amazon.
A breathtaking waterfall on the Potaro River in Kaieteur National Park, central Essequibo Territory, Guyana. We made the journey there on a whim, and discovered how magnificent mother nature's gift is first-hand.
View more random threads:
- Street Workout in Ukraine
- How to Draw for Beginners
- Swimming in Yakutia (Jakutia) at -52º C...
- Paragliding in Nepal
- Rohingyas stranded at sea
- Thomas barbey
- Stan Herd, Of Us and Art: The 100 Videos...
- Amazing Spider Man 2 - Rise of Electro
- You will just love this dog
- Trekking in Pakistan - K2 Concordia Trek