Nick Seaver is a dad, commuter, and busy professional who once upon a time, in the land before children, saved up a bit of money, stepped away from a busy professional life, put all his belongings into storage, and spent 18 months in the Rocky Mountains with his wife, in full time silent retreat, as part of the first major scientific study on meditation. Why would anyone do this? What does silence and solitude do to the mind? What were the challenges? Benefits? Is there anything that can be brought down from the mountains and into our busy, engaged lives?
View more random threads:
- A rare footage of Ustad Zakir Hussain's...
- This robot is learning how to say "no" to...
- Obama forgets to salute
- Living On The Edge - Motivational Video
- Rock Garden, Chandigarh , India
- Best Girl Workout Motivation 2014
- Communist Theme Park
- Wrong Pillow
- Just For Laughs - Wrong Van
- Bear VS Electric Fence