Low Altitude Parachute Extraction System (LAPES) is a tactical military airlift delivery method where a fixed wing cargo aircraft can deposit supplies when landing is not an option in an area that is too small to accurately parachute supplies from a high altitude.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Be of Good Cheers
- highline vertigo
- Ylvis - Voice Activated ATM UNICEF [ENGLISH...
- Amazing car chase and arrest in California
- FUNNY ANIMALS,FUNNY VIDEOS
- Plane Crash at Baseball Game in Alaska
- Food Facts
- What Will Happen If You Boil Coke?
- 5 Children Raised By Animals
- Official Slush Cup 2012 | Sunshine Village |...