The Great Wall, constructed between 221 B.C. and A.D. 1644, spans 5,500 miles. It originally was built as a defense against the Mongols and today provides unity to the country and continues to amaze visitors from all over the world. The Silk Road has a history as ancient as the Great Wall. This trade route began in 206 B.C. during the Han dynasty and played an important role in intercultural trade until the end of the Yuan dynasty in 1368.
View more random threads:
- One minute painting...TOO GOOD!!!
- Reverence For Life
- Code Pink, at White House Rally, Protests...
- Phir wohi Raste OST Ramchand Pakistani
- Magic Tricks With Your Body
- Boxing Prodigy
- Sharks - wow...unbelievable video
- 1 Mongoose against 4 Lions
- Don't judge people by their religion...
- Bison attack in India