Sonia Gil discovers the heart of Rio de Janeiro by traveling through Santa Teresa, Lapa, and Urca. She visits Escadaria Selarón, Carioca aqueduct, then finishes off at the coolest beach you never heard of.
View more random threads:
- Why Do We Fear Death, Heights, and Predators?
- funny little car on camping trip
- Picnic at Skógafoss Falls - Iceland
- London on Fire: Video of Tottenham...
- Andrea Laughs Till She Cries (blooper)
- Secret beaches in Bali! — Padawa beach and...
- Epic Parkour Dog
- Distruction Therapy: Pay To Smash - Strange...
- Walk in spain
- Amazing and Funniest Ping Pong Match Ever