Are you having a heart attack? Many people call 911 or get driven to the emergency room with chest pain or left sided arm pain. The big question: Am I having a heart attack? Most of them aren't.
Dr. Berglund's hope with this video is to help you understand the difference between true emergency heart-related symptoms and other causes of chest pain. Of course, if it's not clear or you have shortness of breath and/or a "heaviness" or "squeezing" sensation on your chest following exertion or stress, just call 911 and skip the video. Please!
View more random threads:
- Amusement Park Accident in Shanghai, China
- The Restaurant Couple | A Date Night Can Be...
- Nature Photography
- Baby says "I love you" at just 10 weeks old...
- Awesome Poem!
- GoPro Spring Break 2015 - South Beach, Miami
- China Drone School
- Theyyam Folk art Keezhathur Bhagavathy...
- Amazing Illusion
- Have you ever really loved a woman