Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) is the capital of India's West Bengal state. Founded as an East India Company trading post, it was India's capital under the British Raj from 1773-1911. Today itís known for its grand colonial architecture, art galleries and cultural festivals. Itís also home to Mother House, headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity, founded by Mother Teresa, whose tomb is on site. Howrah Bridge is a cantilever bridge with a suspended span over the Hooghly River in West Bengal, India.
View more random threads:
- They are crazy
- A video to be watched by everyone
- Dream - Inspirational Video
- The Most POWERFUL Wisdom You Will Ever Hear
- Now this is amazing, pure TALENT....
- ek rahein eer ek rahein bir-Amitabh Bachchan
- 2011 Dubai International Quran Competition
- Night Before Math Test
- Rock On - Dandiya Scene
- The Peak