A Brentwood alumnus, Brent Barootes has had a series of careers that require fast pace, odd hours and constant multi tasking. In addition to his work he has been an avid volunteer and community benefactor since the University. His career took him into sponsorship marketing where he worked for such organizations as the Montreal Canadiens farm team in Fredericton, New Brunswick on the broadcast side and marketing, then to the Calgary Flames and Ottawa Senators radio broadcasts designing, selling and implementing corporate sponsorship programs. From the pro sport world Brent moved into both the non-profit industry at the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation overseeing fund development and corporate sponsorship. In 2001, Brent launched his own company, now a leading national sponsorship marketing agency in Canada
View more random threads:
- Making of Lamborghini Aventdor AE2
- Fum and gebra, 2012, the return
- Fine Art Black and White Photography
- Jonathan Ballou talks core strength
- San Francisco Vacation Travel Guide
- BeetleCopter in the Serengeti
- Shocking ambulance experiment- india vs...
- Melissa Pemberton aerobatic pilot at 24
- Dollar Bill Secrets
- VICE on HBO Season One: Bad Borders (Episode...