While flexing your biceps might be the traditional way to showcase toughness, a monk in China shows off another body part - his neck, which he uses to break sticks. The impressive – and presumably painful – feat amazed spectators at a martial arts festival.
Over 100 monks and 200 martial arts masters showed off their skills at the event, but one incredible performance left the audience astonished. A monk from Southern Shaolin Monastery in Dengfeng demonstrated his 'Iron Skill' talents by shattering a wooden stick while using only his neck.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Hp Hand Commercial - "A matter of...
- Julian Treasure: 5 ways to listen better
- Paris: The Grande Mosquée And Inner Beauty
- Cute Baby Wearing A Sari
- Amazing Dice Art Drawing!
- Longest Time Endured Fully Covered in Ice
- The World's Largest Salt Flat, Salar de...
- Travel Australia - Platypus, Only in...
- Dostana - Behind the Scenes