After 133 years of construction, the Sagrada Familia is finally almost done in Barcelona. The massive cathedral, one of Barcelona’s top tourist attractions, has finally entered the final stage of construction. It’s slated for completion in 2026 — 100 years after its architect, Antoni Gaudí, died in a tram accident.
While 10 years seems like a long time, 30% of the building still needs to be constructed. Six more towers will be added, including a 564-foot central tower that will make the Sagrada Familia the tallest religious building in Europe.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Bharti Airtel new ad very inspiring
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Stupid Woman
- 9 New iPhone Tricks That'll Change Your Life
- Almost an accident: Great driver avoided...
- Jay jay gharwali
- How to Memorize Fast and Easily
- BMW Awesome Ad
- Beginners Yoga For Deep Relaxation, Sleep,...
- 24 Carrot Cake
- Earth Time-Lapse Footage breathtaking...