The helicopter can be out of ground effect (out of ground effect), or in it. The screen effect is observed when the helicopter hovers close to the ground, where the air flow produced by the propeller, is reflected from the surface. Thus, the thrust of the aircraft is increased at the same angle of inclination of the blades. The effect is most pronounced in calm weather on a flat, hard surface.
View more random threads:
- Four Important Advices
- YUVVRAAJ|SALMAN KHAN | KATRINA KAIF |
- Audi Piloted Parking (Audi's self-parking...
- Small plane crashes in Nepal
- Miracle on the Hudson Reconstruction
- making a painting
- 5 TIPS for BREASTFEEDING in PUBLIC
- Robot Soccer Match
- Sonia has surgery in US, puts Rahul in charge
- Turtle Takes on a Shark