Islam Barrage is a barrage on the River Sutlej in Vehari District of the Punjab province of Pakistan.
Islam Barrage is used for irrigation and flood control.
It is about five miles south of Luddan on the Vehari-Hasilpur road (N 29° 49' 0.01" E 72° 33' 0.00").It was completed as Sutlej Valley Project for irrigation of Nili Bar in 1927. 1650 feet long with design discharge of 300,000 cusecs, it has two off taking larger canals which irrigate 689,000 acres of land in Southern Punjab and 700, 000 acres in the former State of Bahawalpur. Mailsi Canal (5400 cusecs) arises from its right Bank and Bahawal Canal (5400 cusecs) from the left. A third smaller canal is called Qaim Canal (558 cusecs) also arising from the left bank.