Mark Baldwin's What Wild Ecstasy, a brand new modern-day take on Nijinsky's 100 year old L'Après-midi d'un faune. Set to a pulsing and feral score by Gavin Higgins, commissioned as part of the 2012 Cultural Olympiad. What Wild Ecstasy had its world première in Aberdeen on 15 February 2012.
View more random threads:
- Funny Hair Cut
- Russian capital turns into Winter Wonderland
- Shut Your Mouth & Watch This
- America's Got Talent - Lila Stepanova
- Stop Zionism - Boycott Israel
- Indian Rural Olympics
- VICE on HBO Season One: Bad Borders (Episode...
- Jump Rope Girl
- Rural internet from balloons in the sky from...
- Text Messages Save Lives