The inventors claim it is capable of producing hot, round Rotis, also known as ‘chapattis,’ at a rate of one-a-minute. It works with any type of wheat flour and one can choose from the settings how soft or thick they want their flatbreads.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- This Is COOL And AWESOME!!
- Venice Carnival 2010 - from Sunrise to Sunset
- How to Tell If a Pearl Is Real
- Flyboard Family
- Truth behind the Palestinian and Israeli...
- Puggy - Dog with the Longest Tongue...
- Brian Tracy - You Become What You Think...
- Geisers in IJsland
- asin interview
- Dharavi - A Look Inside