Para-phenylenediamine "Black Henna"can harm you:
Henna is NOT black.
Henna does NOT cause blisters and open sores.
PPD black hair dye CAN cause blisters and sores.
There are several things marketed as "Black Henna", and some things believed to be "Black Henna". Some are very dangerous. Some are harmless.
When para-phenylenediamine is used to make black temporary tattoos, often called “black henna”, it can cause blistering, open sores, scarring, and lifelong health problems.
View more random threads:
- Fashion Trends for Girls Part 6
- Fashion Trends 44 - Pakistan Fashion Models
- beautiful bracelets
- Dress Designs For Ladies (Part 27)
- indian SALWAR KAMEEZ
- Desi Fashion for Girls 01
- Fashion Trends for Girls Part 2
- Shalwar kameez fashion collection - part 44
- Firdous Chiffon Collection 2013
- Fashion Trends 57 - Pakistan Fashion Models