Aida Hadzialic, Swedish minister for Upper Secondary School and Atult Training and Education, addresses the ETUC 13:th Congress in Paris. She talks about her own escape from the war torn Bosnia and that we not only can handle today's refugee situation, if we do the right things right we will come stronger out of it. But that demands from us that we tackle it together.
View more random threads:
- World's Biggest Drum Kit
- Giants and Dragons in Belgium and France
- Tokyo, Japan tourism 2016
- 4 Ways To Stop Conflict In Relationships or...
- Keep Your Body Fit
- Dastoor, Dastor - Habib Jalib - Musheer Urdu...
- Girliyapa's How I Raped Your Mother
- Blue Lagoon Iceland on a winterday
- Aryan Khan - Soneya (Official Music Video )
- Be careful during birthday parties