As someone who isn't fond of chess, I found this match very entertaining to watch!
Just to clarify for everyone; the older gentleman playing the black pieces won. When chess games have time limits (not all do) you lose if you run out of time first, in addition the the traditional methods of checkmate or resignation etc. etc. It is irrelevant how many pieces a player has if they run out of time without having checkmated his/her opponent. The fact that the younger gentleman (Magnus Carlsen aka current world chess champion) promoted his pawn to a queen at the very ended is completely irrelevant in determining who won because he ran out of time directly after this move. Hope this helps to clarify how speed chess (often categorized as blitz and bullet chess) works.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- How was "300" made?
- Madeira 2014 (Portugal) - Summer Trip
- Winter Strikes Back: Hard snow and hail hit...
- Animals in Love
- Kareena Kapoor Exclusive Music Video For...
- Inside pregnancy Video - Labor and birth
- Forget big change, start with a tiny habit:...
- He is just 9 years old
- This Is COOL And AWESOME!!
- Surprise Video!