Parakeets gather on wires in front of Sekar's house on September 23, 2015 in Chennai, India. A BIG-HEARTED bird lover has been feeding thousands of wild parakeets twice a day for 10 years - from the comfort of his own home. Among the hustle and bustle of Chennai in southern India, 62-year-old Sekar - known as 'India's Birdman' - rises at 4am to prepare the feed for his feathered friends. The enthusiast ornithologist, who works as a camera technician, prepares thick rows of rice on planks of wood on his roof terrace. Up to 4,000 parakeets a day then brighten up the sprawling streets of Chennai in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, as they flock to Sekar's home.
View more random threads:
- Kitten Therapy: The Prescription for Stress
- SMS English ( Lesson) - Modern English...
- 5 Hyper realistic paintings
- This Is Muhammad Ali
- Raw Mango Drink
- Roapway Ride - Dhuandhar falls, Bhedaghat
- I Love PIZZA
- Loading an excavator onto a truck
- Selfie at the Oscars
- Forget what he's saying... Watch what he's...