Stig Severinsen - 250 Feet Below 3 Feet of Ice In Speedos - A New Guinness World Record. On a single breath of air, Stig Severinsen sets a new official Guinness World Record by swimming 250 feet (76.2m) below the ice in a frozen lake in East Greenland where nobody has ever been diving before!
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Funny Donkey Sound
- WC Montpellier 2011 - Evgenia KANAEVA (RUS),...
- Khushboo Gujarat Ki by Amitabh Bachchan.
- Britney n Madonna Live Performance Dodger...
- Sugar Eating People
- Atlantic Highway Norway
- Farming robot
- HOW TO HAVE THE BEST START INTO 2016 |...
- The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Guess He Doesn't Have Any Job Stress