This video presents the Costa Rica the sight of backpackers, here's all the places we have been during our 3 weeks trip.
Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Though its capital, San Jose, is home to cultural institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes and immense biodiversity. Roughly a quarter of its area is made up of protected jungle, rich with wildlife including spider monkeys and quetzal birds.
View more random threads:
- People are awesome / Street Workout &...
- What Getting Blown Off Says About You
- Top 10 Best Apps for iPhone 6
- Taking a Bath in a Giant 1,500 Gallon...
- Drugs, Inc. - Heroin
- 10 Celeb Couples Who Share The Same Face
- Historic Day On Dalal Street
- School Answering Machine
- Have you ever seen Rail Bike ?
- First Indian Talking Movie