The bridge was inaugurated on 30th of June in 2011. The Span of bridge is 260 feet with a basement of 2000 pillars carry the longest bridge with the help of steel cables. Almost 10,000 workers built this bridge and completed this mega project. The length of the Bridge is 540,700 ft. (102 miles). This bridge passes over the water and crosses Yang Cheeng Lake having a length of 6 miles. Danyang Kunshan Grand Bridge is the part of Jinghu railroad, which is 819 miles long. The interesting thing is that the two largest bridges suppressed by this Grand Bridge are also of China. So, China is the country having 3 largest bridges in the world. The bridge also consists over 450,000 tons of steel structure, which explains the high number of workers involved.
View more random threads:
- REAL LIFE HEROES | 2014 | Faith In Humanity...
- Watch till d end!!!
- Nights In White satin (Sax and flute...
- The First World War - E01 - To Arms
- Sports accidents 01
- From Impossible to Possible
- Wipro 'The Day is yours' - Director's Cut
- How to develop character
- The Sounds of Kids in a War Zone
- Israeli Forces Demolish Palestinian School