Daniel Tammet FRSA (born 31 January 1979) is an English writer, essayist, translator, and autistic savant. His 2006 memoir, Born on a Blue Day, about his life with high-functioning autism and savant syndrome, was named a "Best Book for Young Adults" in 2008 by the American Library Association. Tammet's second book, Embracing the Wide Sky, was one of France's best selling books of 2009. Thinking in Numbers, Tammet's third book, was published by Hodder in the UK on 16 August 2012, and by Little, Brown in the United States and Canada on 30 July 2013. His books have been published in 20 languages. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts in 2012.
View more random threads:
- Aziz Mirza Shahid Kapur Vidya Balan about...
- The Ebola Virus Explained
- Little Ways To Change Your Life
- Make Love to Your Television
- How to delete virus manually without using...
- André Rieu - Adiós Nonino (Farewell father)
- Which iPhone you using now
- Man Takes Care Of 350 Peacocks
- Poisonous VICKS exposed by Shri Rajiv Dixit
- Unlikely Best Friends