Bruges is a town in Flanders, the northern part of Belgium. Relatively cosmopolitan and bourgeois given its compact size, it is one of the best preserved pre-motorised cities in Europe and offers the kind of charms rarely available elsewhere. Bruges is a postcard perfect stop on any tour of Europe.
View more random threads:
- Soooooo cute
- Bol fakira Allah hi Allah - Gurdas Maan
- 100 Orgasms A Day: Freak Accident Leaves Man...
- Kids sliding down the waterfall
- UFO crash hits wind turbine
- RUSH HOUR 3 Part 7
- Backpackers travel video - Costa Rica
- Bahamas Atlantis Paradise Island
- Killer bees - don't provoke an attack -...
- Credit Bright Side