Lowari Pass is a high mountain pass that connects Chitral with Dir in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Lowari Top is a relatively low pass, by far the lowest pass to enter Chitral, the rest all being 12,000 to 15,000 feet.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Amazing Hunt!
- X-Treme People Are Awesome
- Patiala Shahi Pagg
- Ramzan aur Hamara Khana (Very Funny) - Kaha...
- Funny Scene - Nana Patekar / Anil Kapoor
- Bad Accidents
- Born Without Arms: Inspirational Mother and...
- The Royal Regalia Museum, Brunei Darussalam
- Gul Ahmed SUMMER MAGAZINE 2011
- This happens only in India