A hyper-realistic Einstein robot at the University of California, San Diego learned to smile and make facial expressions through a process of self-guided learning. The UC San Diego researchers used machine learning to empower their robot to learn to make realistic facial expressions.
View more random threads:
- Imran Khan: Pakistan's next leader?
- Michael Jordan's Residence
- Wow Portable Bike
- iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?...
- Gold Cars
- What Is This Sorcery?
- 7 Car Hacks That Will Change Your Life
- Mahesh Bhatt talking about Islam and Muslims...
- Flower Festival in Madeira in 2014