While recording Bachna Ae Haseeno in 2008, Padukone started a sentimental association with co-star Ranbir Kapoor. She talked straightforwardly about the relationship and brandished a tattoo of his initials on the scruff of her neck. She has said that the relationship had a significant impact on her, changing her into a more sure and social individual. The Indian media hypothesized on an engagement, and reported that this had happened in November 2008, in spite of the fact that Padukone had expressed that she had no arrangements to wed inside of the following five years. The couple split up a year later; she pronounced in a meeting to feeling "furious" and "double-crossed" for quite a while, however demanded that they stayed on great terms. In a 2010 meeting, Padukone made a remark that the media conjectured was a reference to her separation with Kapoor
View more random threads:
- I can never say no to Ekta: Karan Johar
- 'Sansui Television Awards' Night
- Vimala Raman - Pictures
- Bipasha Basu on ramp for VERO MODA...!!
- Kareena Kapoor thigh show + other beautiful...
- Shah Rukh Khan’s Paanchvi Pass show set to...
- Premiere of Quantum of Solace
- Famous double roles in Bollywood
- Snapshots of Kajal Agarwal ...
- Ranbir promotes Barfi! in U.K