Schumann composed the Arabeske in 1839 to express his sadness and longing for his beloved - Clara Wieck. Clara's father did not approve of their relationship, which resulted in Schumann moving to another city, but his love for Clara never died.
View more random threads:
- US Aid To Israel - The Real Deal
- Turks unique protest
- The most beautiful places in the world -...
- Coldplay - Up&Up (Official video)
- Food Art
- Har Ghar Kucch Kehta Hai - Prem Chopra
- Making Snow for the Olympics
- Hunger - Motivational Video
- Paradise Garden sounds of birds in Spring
- Nature & Flower Photography