1 liter of fresh milk
2 cups of powdered milk dissolved in 12 cups of water.
2 cups sugar
1tbs vinegar or lemon juice
2tbs rice flour
2-3 drops of kevera essence
chopped pistachio for garnish (optional)
Heat the milk in a pot until it starts to boil and add vinegar/lemon juice to it to let it curdify.(My word)
Keep boiling until the water and curd
Drain and sieve it well to remove all the water from the curd.
Spread the curd out on a clean,flat surface and add the rice flour to it.
Knead it as much as you can,the more the better
(DO IT BY HAND).
Meanwhile add the sugar to 3 cups of water and boil to make syrup.
When the syrup starts to boil make the curd into small round balls and add to the boiling syrup and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
Just before removing from heat add the kevera essence and garnish with chopped pista.
Cool before serving
View more random threads:
- 10 Do’s Of Great Hair Care
- You must have to know that your emotions are...
- To think fast, eat diet rich in carbs
- Child abuse can have long lasting effects
- Now, cloned child is a question of when
- nice eye
- How to Get a Slim Waist
- 10 Great Ways to Burn More Fat
- Wash away Your Fears and Anxiety
- Green Tea