Have you ever interacted with someone who canít (or wonít!) maintain eye contact with you?
If youíre a human on this earth, I imagine you have. And I bet it felt Ö. a little off. A little impersonal. A little off-putting.
Many people struggle to make and maintain eye contact and at the risk of overstating the case, that lack of eye contact can have long-reaching effects: itís harder to make friends, get promoted, land new clients, and connect with the people you love.
If youíre someone who struggles with eye contact, todayís video is for you. In it I share one small, doable, not-at-all-intimidating step you can take (today!) to connect with more people and practice your eye contact.
View more random threads:
- Peeling green apples
- Customized Auto Rickshaw In Pakistan
- Government Employee funny
- A disabled kid shows his football skills to...
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Movie Part 1 - Yash Raj...
- Offshore fishing stuart fl
- Horrifying animation
- This Is Why Were Unhealthy
- Supercats: Episode 1 ó The Funniest Cat...
- South Africa vs Netherlands, Hashim Amla...