Bordeaux is a port city on the Garonne River in the Gironde department in southwestern France.
The municipality (commune) of Bordeaux proper has a population of 241,287 (2012). Together with its suburbs and satellite towns Bordeaux is the center of the Bordeaux Métropole, which with 737,492 inhabitants (as of 2012) is the 6th largest in France. It is the capital of the Aquitaine region, as well as the prefecture of the Gironde department. Its inhabitants are called "Bordelais" (for men) or "Bordelaises" (women). The term "Bordelais" may also refer to the city and its surrounding region.
View more random threads:
- 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd
- BIZARRE World Records!
- Smile babies
- Veena Malik Parody - MEERA hum sab umeed se...
- Future Weapons: M32 Grenade Launcher
- Tour To Naran
- MIRACLES by Sandeep Maheshwari (in Hindi)
- Bull Sharks Upriver India
- Just For Laughs - Toxic Water
- India's Human Computer Shakuntala Devi