In a continued effort to bring art outside the museum’s walls and into the community in new and surprising ways, the Minneapolis Institute of Art has commissioned renowned crop artist Stan Herd to create a planted version of the beloved van Gogh’s Olive Trees painting.
View more random threads:
- Impossible Magic Trick
- How to Get to Mars. Very Cool!
- DIY Shoe Powder! Keep Your Shoes Smelling...
- "Obama Girl" Amber Lee Ettinger...
- Pakistan floods rescue hampered
- Zaid Ali, Stop Stealing Jokes!
- Worlds Longest Selfie Stick
- Say Something Nice
- The Man of 101 More Voices
- Women Try Kylie Jenner's Eyeshadow • Ladylike