Leading Bollywood actor Mr. Akshay Kumar called on the Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, on Tuesday at the Delhi Secretariat. During the 30-minute meeting the two discussed about the issues related to farming sector, growing farmer suicides and ways to help the farmers get out of the distress situation.
Mr. Kumar also briefed the Chief Minister on the works he has been doing for the farmers and how he supports 30-farmers every month. The Chief Minister expressed concern over the suicides of farmers in some parts of the country and asked on how the Delhi government could be of help in extending a helping hand to the farmers.
“We will do whatever we can. We must device a method to help. It’s very disheartening to see the situation. They are the ones who feed us; we must take care of them. We need to get to the root cause of the problem. They must get their due,” said the Chief Minister.
Issues like the Drug menace in Punjab and how it was affecting a whole generation was also discussed during the meeting.
The Chief Minister said that all good people should come together for the causes which affect the society.
View more random threads:
- Miss Pakistan World Anzhelika Tahir
- Sonam Kapoor looking great in White
- Kimberley Garner At ‘Eddie The Eagle’...
- Konnie Huq
- Shah Rukh Khan & Katrina Kaif's Gangnam...
- It's A Beautiful Thing When Celebrity...
- Imogen Thomas at a Restaurant
- One & Only Ali Zafar.... New pics...
- Madison Beer
- Shenaz Treasurywala in an island beach