Modern Science has discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density. For example, Mediterranean sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic ocean water. When Mediterranean sea water enters the Atlantic over the Gibraltar sill, it moves several hundred kilometers into the Atlantic at a depth of about 1000 meters with its own warm, saline, and less dense characteristics. The Mediterranean water stabilizes at this depth.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Fire at Sharjah Industrial Area
- Marvel's Ant-Man - Trailer
- 15 Things We Can All Agree On
- Cute Ducks!
- 14 Incredible Edible EGG Tricks!
- Forgive Me l Ahmed Bukhatir
- Attract Happiness - The Law of Attraction
- Tine Thing Helseth & Yasuto Tanaka - Eternal...
- Japanese Toy Maker
- Best Soccer player in Morocco