Life goes on for the people who inhabit one the world's wettest towns- Cherrapunji. Taxis are parked at their usual spots waiting for passengers. People, buildings, roads get washed up. Cheerapunji also called Sohra, Cherrapunjee and Charrapunji, is a town in East Khasi Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya.
View more random threads:
- Pestera Village
- 20 Years Of DDLJ - SRK-Kajol make you fall...
- What is in store for today's youngsters??
- First You Might Think This Kid Is A Bit...
- Japan's Mystery Key Holder
- Amazing nature photography of Africa wildlife
- Hail Storm In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Three Daily Success Habits
- A Day In The Life of Lauren Fisher
- Deepika Padukone in the making of Levi...