Denali National Park and Preserve encompasses 6 million acres of Alaska’s interior wilderness. Its centerpiece is 20,237-ft.-high Denali (fka Mount McKinley), North America’s tallest peak. With terrain of tundra, spruce forest and glaciers, the park is home to wildlife including grizzly bears, wolves, moose, caribou and Dall sheep. Popular means of exploration are biking, backpacking and hiking, on maintained trails or in backcountry.
View more random threads:
- Faster, faster, FASTER!
- Positive Affirmations - Do they work?
- Palawan - El Nido 
- Marans threatened me Aircel founder to CBI
- Japanese are awesome
- Jeep Hill Contest in the sand
- Many Muslims celebrate Eid al-Adha under...
- Ghajini is a copy of a hollywood movie
- Reality of Life | IMAM GHAZALI
- Error #6 stress