Capt Asfandyar embraced martyrdom while fighting valiantly against the terrorists who attacked PAF airbase camp in Badaber area on Friday morning.
The attack on the Badaber base, 10 kilometres (six miles) south of Peshawar, triggered fierce gunbattles between insurgents and the military in which at least 13 terrorists were killed and 10 soldiers were wounded.
According ISPR, the 27-year-old soldier was leading his troops from the front during the clearance operation.
View more random threads:
- Bull riding wrecks
- German Vegetable Orchestra
- Sri Lanka, place for Sun Sea and Seafood
- Martial Arts: Weaponz #2 - Champion's routine
- Unimagined Friends
- New version of English
- Fantastic Fungi: The Forbidden Fruit
- Relationship Advice : How to Be a Good Person
- How to Make Paper Roses
- funny indian dance (Tunak Tunak Tun)