Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas. They include the plains of Serengeti National Park, a safari mecca populated by the “big five” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino), and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain. Offshore lie the tropical islands of Zanzibar and Mafia Marine Park, where whale sharks swim through reefs.
View more random threads:
- Home Made Real Air Plane
- Face-Pulling Competition
- Eagle's Game 2014
- Paterson Great Falls after Hurricane Irene
- Neon (acoustic) - John Mayer
- Swimming in Yakutia (Jakutia) at -52º C...
- Wild Red Squirrels with music instruments
- 5 Rules for the Game of Life
- Last Breath - By Ahmed Bukhatir (Peace...