Epoq Triband Value Leader Wrist Watch Mobile Phone
Value Leader Triband (World Band) Wrist Watch Mobile Phone
• Network: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz
• Telephone directories: 250 groups of phone books, support calling show, MP3 ring tone
• Messages &Multimedia messaging: SMS/MMS
• Schedule power on/off: Auto power on and off
• Alarm clock: Alarm clock when power off Games: Smart puzzle game
More information: MP3, MP4, Handsfree, SMS group sending, Voice recorder, WAP, Handwritten input, Bluetooth, GPRS download, MMS, IP dialing, calendar, etc.
• Talk time: About 100-180 minutes Standby time: 140-200 hours
• Language: English, Spanish, Portugue , Italian, Arabic,French,Turkish,Chinese
• 1.4 inch, 200K color LCM with Touch panel
• T-Flash Card Supporting,512M TF Card present
• 1.4 Mega pixel CMOS camera
• MP3 Playing, 64 chord ring tone
• Supports MPEG4 time limit have a video recording
• GPRS & WAP high speed explore
• Supports Bluetooth
• Calendar,To do list,Alarm,World Clock
Warranty: 90 Days
In mobile phones, dual-band and tri-band refer to functionality that allows a cell phone to support either two or three frequency bands out of the four major GSM bands, and quad-band phones will work with all four of the major GSM (TDMA) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. frequency bands.
GSM 900/1800 bands work in Europe, Africa, Asia, and Brazil
GSM 900/1800/1900 bands will work on at least one network in most countries around the world except for some networks that only support 850MHz(ATT in USA)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 bands will work on at least one network in most countries around the world
View more random threads:
- What is 3G ?
- Casio has new Pro-Series of Projectors
- Sony Ericsson R306 Music Phone - Stylized...
- Suunto X10 GPS Watch
- SOCOM Bluetooth Headset
- Bling Digital Blade Watch
- Dell Misses Holiday Deadline
- Hello Kitty Body Composition Meter
- Buy trendy and stylish wear fast and secure!
- Chocolate 3 VX8560 Mobile Phone From LG and...