St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, it was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, and it remains the country’s cultural center, with venues like the hypermodern Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to abstract works by Kandinsky.
View more random threads:
- Olympic Accident 2002
- Ye kuche ye galiya - Pyasa
- Maya Plisetskaya - 80 years celebration
- Sri lanka Nature timelapse
- 3 Idiots - Official Trailer
- sholay funny scene (mausiji)
- Chameleon Fight - Madagascar - BBC
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
- Customer saves Mumbai shopkeeper from deadly...
- Amazing Commentary Talent