Name:  10256477_689586934482876_5192760602692343817_n.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  84.3 KB .............

""Qur'an Aur Sunnat Hi Sahi Deen-e-Islam""

October 16, 2014 ·

Some virtues of Sending Salawaat/Durood on the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam):
It is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (raDiyallaahu `anhu) that the Prophet (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: “Whoever sends Salaat upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold.” [Narrated by Muslim (40]
It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (raDiyallaahu `anhu) that the Messenger of Allaah ...(Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: “The closest of people to me on the Day of Resurrection will be those who send the most Salaat on me.” [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (484) and classed as Hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb]
It was narrated that Ubayy ibn Ka’b (raDiyallaahu `anhu) said: When two-thirds of the night had passed, the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) would say: “O people, remember Allaah, remember Allaah. The first Trumpet is about to sound, and will soon be followed by the second; death has come with all that it entails, death has come with all that it entails.” Ubayy said: I said: O Messenger of Allaah, I send Salaat upon you a great deal; how much of my prayer (du’aa’) should be for you? He said: “Whatever you wish.”
I said: One quarter? He said: “Whatever you wish, and if you do more it is better for you.”
I said: Half? He said: “Whatever you wish, and if you do more it is better for you.”
I said: Two thirds? He said: “Whatever you wish, and if you do more it is better for you.”
I said: Should I make all my du’aa’ for you? He said: “Then your concerns will be taken care of and your sins will be forgiven.” [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2457); classed as Hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi]
Some warnings:
It was narrated from Husayn ibn ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (raDiyallaahu `anhumaa) that the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: “The miser is the one in whose presence I am mentioned and he does not send Salaat upon me.” [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3546) and classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel (1/35)]
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (raDiyallaahu `anhu) that the Messenger of Allaah (Sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam) said: “May his nose be rubbed in the dust, the one in whose presence I am mentioned and he does not send Salaat upon me.” [Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (3545) and classed as Saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi]