I spent a month collecting 64,000 chopsticks, in Zhejiang and in Beijing. I tied them into different bundle sizes with strings, and then hung them on a steel frame. This was a hanging piece that had to be suspended with steel cables, so I had to make sure that it was structurally stable enough to carry that many chopsticks. I also hung 60--for Jackie's 60th birthday--bamboo chopstick holders filled with skewers that formed the word 'long' (dragon) because Jackie's name in chinese means "Dragon". The installation is best viewed from the front, where the portrait is most visible. From its side, waves of chopsticks tied in bundles is seen.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 20 Minute Stretches for Hip & Back Pain
- Star Trek TOS 2x14
- Quest For K2 Savage Mountain
- Michael Moore Goes to Norway & Visits a...
- Alif Noon - Live with Moin Akhtar
- Awesome Motorbike Drift!
- How to edit JVC/Panasonic/Canon .mod video...
- 10 bets you will always win (1)
- Attention all members
- Free Hugs By Beautiful Woman