Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. Itís in the west of the country, below Vitosha Mountain. The cityís churches and monuments reflect more than 2,000 years of history, including Greek, Roman, Ottoman and Soviet occupation. Medieval Boyana church has 13th-century frescoes. Roman-built, 4th-century Rotonda Sveti Georgi church has medieval and Ottoman decoration dating back to the 10th century.
View more random threads:
- Make Your Boobs Look Bigger
- 6 Tricks To Chill Out
- Funny husband scares wife while shes holding...
- BMW M4 - Ultimate Racetrack
- Top 3 (Three) Football Fights and Fauls
- 10 bets you will always win (1)
- Incredible Guard Dog
- How Not to Blow Out the Candles on Your Cake
- Liquid earth
- We Love Russia 2015 Russian Fail Compilation...