British Airways plane catches fire in LasVegas before taking off for London. All 159 passengers and 13 crew members aboard Flight 2276 were able to get off the plane, McCarran International Airport spokesman Chris Jones said.
An engine on a London-bound British Airways jet caught fire Tuesday while the plane was preparing to take off from Las Vegas, shooting flames from the side of the jet and forcing passengers to escape on emergency slides.
View more random threads:
- Russia and Exxon in sea oil deal
- Guys who are born to win
- The forum shops
- North Korea may have abducted up to 180,000...
- Conquering the last degree
- UAE ending years of brain drain !!!!!
- [[M]] NY Man Arrested Buying Drugs With...
- Colombo builds up for imminent massacre
- 66-year-old gives birth to triplets in...
- [[M]]World's Longest Ear Hair